COCA COLA BREAD 😋
- Advertisement -
4 cups of wheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 spoon of sugar
7 g dry yeast
250 ml of Coke
3 oil tablespoons
- In a bowl, start by sifting the flour.
- Add salt and sugar, mix well.
- Then add the yeast and mix again.
- Once this is done, add the Coca-Cola and the oil, mix well. When you can’t mix with a spoon, use your hands.
- Pass the dough to the table sprinkled with wheat flour and knead for 10 minutes.
- Place the dough in the bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let rise for 1 hour.
- After that time, divide the dough into 6 equal parts.
- Open the pieces with a rolling pin, leaving them with 10×30 cm.
- Now, roll the pieces into a cylindrical shape, closing the end with your fingers.
- Do this with all the pieces.
- Once this is done, place the cylinders of dough next to each other and join the ends under.
- Braid the dough.
- After you have done this, transfer the dough to a greased form with parchment paper, cover the dough with a cloth and let it rise for 30 minutes.
- After that time, we paint all the bread with a beaten egg.
- Place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for 35 minutes, the time may vary depending on the power of your oven.