Crispy breast refers to a cooking technique often applied to poultry, especially chicken. Achieving a crispy texture typically involves seasoning the skin, using high heat, and sometimes employing methods like air-drying or coating with flour.
700 g chicken breast
2 tablespoons of flour
100 g breadcrumbs
1. Cut the meat into slices and flatten it with a meat tenderizer.
2. Then season with pepper and salt.
3. Beat the eggs and add the paprika, garlic powder and dill.
4. Now add the flour.
5. Dip the chicken slices into the eggs and flour, then coat with breadcrumbs.
6. Fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.