Lettuce or green leaves
1 or 2 tomatoes half cucumber
2 boiled eggs
1 can of canned tuna carrot Cooked corn Avocado olives Oil, vinegar and salt vinaigrette
1. We are going to put a base of green leaves, the ones we like the most.
2. We cut one or two tomatoes. Half a cucumber or to taste. We are placing on the plate as we cut.
3. We also cut the eggs into slices.
4. We are going to cut the avocado into squares and we are going to pour freshly squeezed lemon juice over it so that it does not oxidize and turn dark.
5. We add everything to the plate.
6. We shredded the tuna a little and added it.
7. Reserve the tuna oil for the vinaigrette. 8. We add cooked corn, the amount is to taste.
9. With the potato peeler we cut some slices of carrot and add it.
10. Finally some olives (Optional)
11. And in the container where we had the tuna oil we added two tablespoons of vinegar and one teaspoon of level salt.
12. Mix the vinaigrette and add it to the salad only just before serving on the table.