DOUGH FOR DONUTS
300 grams of wheat flour
15 grams of yeast
2 butter spoons
80 grams of sugar
250 milliliters of water
Half a tablespoon of salt
If we choose the method of frying, oil; if it is baked, it will not be necessary, although you can spread them a little in butter if you do not have baking paper or onion.
1. The first step is to sift the flour, then mix with the sugar, yeast and salt.
2. Then make a volcano and in the center add the melted butter, which can be melted in the microwave, also put the eggs, mix well until there are no lumps.
3. Next, pour the water little by little without stopping mixing, then knead with your hands.
4. When the dough no longer sticks to your hands, form a ball and cover it with plastic wrap, leave it for 1 hour to rest and double in size.
5. After the resting time, cover the work table with flour, put the dough there and spread it with the help of the rolling pin, when it is very thin, cut the donuts to the size of preference.
6. After covering them and letting them rest for another half hour, they should be left in a warm place.
7. Next, the donuts must be cooked, for this there are two options. One is to fry them in abundant oil, they should be golden on both sides, when they are ready they are removed and placed on absorbent paper to remove excess oil. The second option is to take them to the oven, for this it is necessary to grease a tray with butter and then sprinkle with flour, put the donuts there and put them in the preheated oven at 200º C for 10 minutes.
8. Then it is necessary to let them cool and finally decorate them to taste, they can be sprinkled with powdered sugar and cinnamon, some icing with sugar or even filled with jam, arequipe, chocolate or any other of preference, in any case they are great.