Eggplant stuffed rolls
- Advertisement -
The delicious idea to make a special meal .
250g roast chicken
300 g of Fontina
100 g of breadcrumbs
100 g of parmesan
120ml extra virgin olive oil Salt and pepper to taste.
1 sprig of rosemary Basil Parsley
1 clove of garlic .
- First prepare a dressing with oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, basil, parsley and garlic.
- Slice the eggplants and season them, cook them in a pan.
- Stuff the eggplant slices and roll them up.
- Grease the bottom of a mold and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Arrange the rolls and cover them with parmesan and cheese.
- Bake at 200° for 15 minutes.
Leave a Comment