FLOURLESS CUPCAKE WITH JAM 😋
100g cup of sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice 130g cornstarch Strawberry or cherry jam (needed amount)
1. In a container place the eggs, beat for 1 minute. Add sugar and lemon juice, beat until letter point.
2. Place the cornstarch in 2 parts.
3. Place in 12 cupcake liners. Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 15 minutes.
4. Let cool and unmold, then with the help of a cylinder-shaped mold, remove the dough from the center.
5. Fill with strawberry or cherry jam. (optional).