INDIAN BREAD WITHOUT YEAST AND IN SARTEN 😋
500 grams of flour
1 and 1/4 cups of water
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of oil
1) Put the flour, salt and oil in a bowl and mix well. Once the dough is incorporated, add water until it detaches from the bowl.
- Flour the work surface and knead the dough well: the more you knead it and the more you take care of it, the better it will be.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for half an hour. After this time, make portions the size of an egg.
- Flour the work surface again and roll out the dough, which should be as thin as possible, grease your hands with a little oil and place it in a very hot frying pan.
- When you see the dough bubble, turn it over and finish cooking.
- And voila! Now we can enjoy a 100% natural homemade bread!