FRIED GNOCHI 😋
- Advertisement -
560g manitoba flour
15g of salt
140ml warm water
140ml warm milk
15g fresh yeast oil for frying
- In a bowl we add the flour, the salt, the lard, and we begin to work with our hands until there is lard combined with the flour.
- In another bowl add the water, milk and brewer’s yeast and mix until the yeast dissolves.
- Add yeast mixture to first bowl and mix well until dough is created. Let the dough rest for two hours (until doubled).
- Divide the dough in half and roll it out thinly with the rolling pin. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into small rectangular pieces.
- Fry in hot oil until golden on both sides.