FRUIT ICE CREAM
Fruit ice cream is a delicious and refreshing treat that combines the sweet flavors of fresh fruit with the creamy texture of ice cream. It is an ideal dessert option for hot summer days or any time you crave a fruity indulgence. To make fruit ice cream, you start by selecting your favorite fruits
175ml passion fruit juice (3/4 cup)
393g of condensed milk (1 can)
300ml milk cream (very cold)
5g unflavored gelatin (diluted in 5 tablespoons of very hot water)
100g of chocolate chips
350 g chocolate coating
250 ml of hot milk cream (1 cup)
- In a container, place passion fruit juice and condensed milk. Mix well
- Add the very cold milk cream and mix. Then add the flavorless gelatin (diluted in 5 tablespoons of very hot water). Mix well
- Mix well and pour into disposable cups. Freeze for approximately 5 hours.
- Melt the chocolate coverage in the microwave or in a bain-marie and then add the very hot milk cream. Mix well and allow it to cool.
- Unmold and pass the ice creams through the chocolate and hold for a few seconds. Finally refrigerate for 10 minutes.