Golden Nuggets Easy Snacks Recipe
Golden Nuggets | Easy Snacks Recipe | Evening Snacks Recipe | Veg Fritters | Crispy Veg Bites | How to make cabbage pakoda | Cabbage Pakoda
A real kid-pleaser! Adults will enjoy this recipe for a tasty appetizer, too! This delicious, nuggets recipe takes just about 20 minutes from start to finish and uses simple ingredients like cabbage, onions, besan/gram flour and spices. Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauces if desired or with hot tea/coffee .
• Cabbage (Washed & Roughly Chopped) – 2 cups
• Onion (Finely Chopped) – 1 Small
• Green Chilli (Finley Chopped) – 3
• Salt to taste
• Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
• Dried Mango/Amchur Powder – 1/2 tsp
• Chaat Masala for garnishing (OPTIONAL)
• Cilantro/Coriander (Finely Chopped) – 3 tbsp
• Water as needed
• Oil for frying
• Besan/Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. With wet hands make a small ball. Flatten the ball before dropping it into the hot oil.
3. Deep fry until golden brown on medium flame.
4. Drain off the excess oil.
5. Sprinkle chaat masala before serving. This step is optional. Enjoy it with hot tea/coffee. It can be enjoyed as a side dish for lunch/dinner.
1. Before you begin to mix the ingredients make sure the cabbage has no moisture. Excess moisture will make the dough soggy.
2. If the dough is too dry sprinkle more water.
3. If the dough is too soggy or the dough falls apart when frying in the oil then add more flour.