Gypsy Arm 😋♥️
- Advertisement -
- 4 yolks
- 135 g of sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40 g of melted butter
- 60 g of flour
- 15 g of bitter cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 4 whites *For the vanilla cream
- 300 cc of cream
- 60 g of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract *To cover
- 70 g butter
- 210 g of chocolate 60% cocoa 🔶Procedure:
- Beat the egg yolks with half the sugar.
- Add the vanilla essence and the melted butter.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients and mix.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff with the rest of the sugar and add this shake to the previous preparation, little by little and with enveloping movements.
- Cover a plate measuring 30 x 45 cm on one side with greased parchment paper and distribute the preparation in a thin layer.
- Cook in a preheated oven at medium temperature (180ºC) for approximately 10 minutes.
- Unmold hot on butter paper sprinkled with bitter cocoa. Roll up and let cool.
- For the filling, beat the cream with the powdered sugar and the vanilla essence until whipped.
- Unroll, fill with the cream and roll up. Let cool well.
- To cover, melt the chocolate with the butter in a bain-marie or in the microwave and bathe the roll.
Leave a Comment