Homemade bread delicious water
400 ml of lukewarm water
1/3 cup (tea) of oil
3 spoon (soup) of sugar
1 spoon (dessert) salt
1 bag of dry organic yeast (10 g)
800 g wheat flour (without yeast)
Method of preparation:
1. in a bowl or basin, gather the water, egg, oil, sugar, salt and yeast;
2. Go adding wheat flour a few and go mixing.
3. Begin to knead and beat the dough for about 10 minutes, until it is very smooth and homogeneous;
4. Tip: If the pasta gets hard, add a little more water. If it gets soft, add a little more wheat flour.
5. Cover the pasta with a cloth and let rest for 1 HOUR;
6. Next, divide the dough into four parts (or as many as you like);
7. Open with the help of a roll and wrap the pasta as if it were a roll, to format the homemade bread;
8. Arrange on a baking tray with margarine;
9. cover again and let rest for another 40 minutes;
10. Light to bake in a preheated oven, 180º C, for about 35 minutes or until golden.
Leave a Comment