Puff pastry rolls with minced meat 😋
- Advertisement -
500g minced meat
40g salami slices
40g breadcrumbs Parsley
1 egg Salt and pepper sweet paprika Cilantro Ginger Nutmeg puff pastry (rectangular) Milk (1 tablespoon) Poppy seeds Parmesan
1. In a bowl, mix the onion, salami, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper with the minced meat.
2. Then add the other spices and the egg.
3. Transfer the dough to the plastic wrap and roll it up to create a kind of salami.
4. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Stretch the dough and fill.
6. Cut the dough and bake at 180° for 20-25 minutes.
Leave a Comment