HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CAKE 😋
160g of sugar
150 ml of oil
200 ml of warm milk
220 g of common wheat flour
50 g cocoa powder
12g baking powder
For the fudge:
400 g of dulce de leche
400 g milk cream
25 g cocoa powder
Chocolate coating (optional)
- In a container place the eggs and mix, then add the sugar and oil, mix well. Add the milk and mix again.
- Then place the common wheat flour, cocoa powder and mix. Add baking powder and mix.
- Pour into a greased and floured #20 mold. Preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35 to 40 minutes.
- For the homemade fudge, place the dulce de leche, heavy cream and cocoa powder in a pan, then mix.
- Add chocolate coating (optional), place over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes, then let cool.
- Decorate the cake when it is cold. Garnish with dulce de leche (optional)