HOMEMADE CREPES 😋
- Advertisement -
1 cup of milk
1 cup of flour
1 spoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of oil
- Put the milk, the egg, a pinch of vanilla, a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of oil in a bowl and beat very well.
- Now sift the flour and a pinch of salt into a bowl. Sift very well so that there are no lumps.
- Next, pour the previous mixture into the sifted flour and mix it well until the lumps disappear and the mixture is very liquid.
- Now let the mixture rest for 30 minutes. This is so that the flour hydrates well in the mixture.
- Now we paint a non-stick frying pan with oil and put it on medium heat, pour a little of the mixture until we fill the whole pan.
- When the bottom dough comes off easily, we turn it around to brown the other side.
- Repeat the same procedure until all the crepes have been prepared.
- Now you only have to fill the crepes with dulce de leche, jam, nocilla, cream, etc.