HOMEMADE FLOWER BREAD 😋
225 ml of milk (warm)
40 g sugar (2 tbsp)
10 g dry yeast (1 tbsp)
50g butter (melted)
450g of common wheat flour
5g of salt (1 tsp)
1. In a container, place the warm milk, sugar, dry yeast and egg, then mix well.
2. Add the common wheat flour and salt. Mix and then knead for 5 minutes or until you get a soft and smooth dough.
3. Let leudar until it doubles its volume.
4. Divide the dough into 8 parts.
5. Shape the dough and then place in a greased mold 20 cm.
6. Let rest for 45 minutes or until it triples its volume. Brush with 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of milk. Preheated oven at 180 °C for 25 minutes.