HOMEMADE MILK BREAD 😋
- Advertisement -
300 g of milk
50 g Butter cut into pieces
20 g of fresh pressed yeast 60 g of white sugar
550 g of flour of strength
1.5 cc of salt
1 unit of Eggs lightly beaten
- Lightly grease a large bowl and set aside. Put the milk, the butter, the pressed yeast and the sugar in the glass, and temper it for 2 minutes at 37ºC at speed 2.
- Add the flour and salt and knead 3 minutes/spike. Put the dough in the prepared bowl, cover with plastic wrap or a damp cloth, and let it rise in a warm place until doubled in volume (about 1 hour).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and reserve. Divide the dough into 3 parts and form a cord (approximately 45 centimeters) with each one.
- Gather the 3 cords at one end and braid it.
- Place the braid on a prepared baking tray, cover with cling film or a damp cloth, and let rise again in a warm place, until doubled in size (approximately 30 minutes).
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Paint the braid with the beaten egg, using a food brush. And bake for 25-30 minutes at 180ºC 8. Let the bread cool before cutting it.