HONEY CAKE ROLLS 😋
- Advertisement -
35ml vegetable oil
40ml of milk
55g all purpose flour
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
45g of sugar
- In a bowl add the vegetable oil, milk, flour and beat. Add the egg yolks and continue to beat until everything is well combined.
- In another bowl, add the egg whites and lemon (juice) and mix with an electric mixer. Gradually add sugar and mix until nice and foamy.
- Take the part of the whites mixed with a spatula and pour it into the mixture of yolks and mix well.
- Pour the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the pastry bag and begin to pour into the parchment lined pan forming the lines. Transfer to the oven and bake at 160°C/320°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove crust from pan and transfer to baking sheet. Cover with cling film and let cool for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, split the crust in half and spread the honey. Stretch each half and divide it into 3 parts.
- Serve the rolls and decorate them with icing sugar.