Pizza with pepperoni
Ingredients: For the mass
300 g of flour 000
7 g active dry yeast
175 ml of lukewarm water 3 tablespoons of olive oil 1 ½ teaspoons of salt for coverage
200 g of mozzarella cheese
200 g of sliced pepperoni
100 ml of fried tomato sauce 1 roasted red pepper, without skin
Olive oil fresh basil leaves
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Step by step preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 220ºC.
2. For the pizza dough, place the flour and active dry yeast in a large bowl and stir to combine. Make a hole in the center and pour the oil, salt and lukewarm water. Mix with a wooden spoon and knead for 10 minutes until you get a soft and elastic bun.
3. Spread the pizza dough on a greased tray and, later, spread the fried tomato sauce on the base, leaving a space of two centimeters of free dough on the edge.
4. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Arrange the roasted pepper strips, mozzarella cheese cubes, and pepperoni.
5. Bake the pepperoni pizza for 15 minutes or until the bottom and edges are golden and crisp.
Drizzle with olive oil before serving and garnish with the basil leaves.
Leave a Comment