LOTUS BISCUIT CHEESECAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
Ingredients For the base:
100g of dry biscuits
For the cream:
200g cream cheese
150g lotus cream
50g powdered sugar
25g of cold water
150g whipping cream
For the coverage:
100g lotus cream
- Finely chop the biscuits and add the melted butter.
- Use this mixture to make the base of the cheesecake in a mold.
- Let harden in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Hydrate the gelatin.
- Meanwhile mix the cheese, sugar, yogurt and cream.
- Also add whipped cream and mix well.
- Finally, add hydrated and melted gelatin.
- Cover the cookie base with the cream you just made, then chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- For the topping, melt the cream in a water bath and pour it on top of the cake.
- Let cool in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Decorate with crumbled cookies.
Leave a Comment