LOTUS COOKIE CHEESECAKE
Lotus cookie cheesecake is a delectable dessert that combines the rich creaminess of cheesecake with the unique flavor of Lotus Biscoff cookies. This dessert typically features a buttery Lotus Biscoff cookie crust as the base, followed by a velvety cream cheese filling that’s often infused with crushed Lotus cookies or a Lotus cookie spread.
For the base:
100g dry biscuits
For the cream:
200g cream cheese
150g lotus cream
50g powdered sugar
25g cold water
150g whipping cream
100g lotus cream
1. Finely chop the cookies and add the melted butter.
2. Use this mixture to make the cheesecake base in a mold.
3. Let harden in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Hydrate the gelatin.
5. Meanwhile, mix the cheese, sugar, yogurt and cream.
6. Also add the whipped cream and mix well.
7. Finally, add hydrated and melted gelatin.
8. Cover the cookie base with the cream you just made, then chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
9. For the topping, melt the cream in a water bath and pour it on top of the cake.
10. Let cool in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
11. Decorate with crumbled cookies.