Simple and deliciously baked chicken with a mustard, honey glaze – this dish is definitely going to be a top-contender in your weekly recipe planning!
* 2 pounds chicken thighs bone-in skin-on
* 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
* 1 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
* 1 tablespoons mustard
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 6 cloves garlic minced
* ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
* Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees.
* Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and season them generously with salt and pepper.
* Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
* Pour the sauce over the thighs and toss them well.
* Transfer the chicken thighs to a 9×13 inch baking dish including any remaining sauce. No need to grease the dish.
* Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until the chicken thighs have an internal temperature of 165 F degrees and skin is crispy.
* Transfer the chicken to a serving plate, cover with aluminum foil and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Leave a Comment