MAGIC PASTEL 😋
- Advertisement -
125g common harine
135g of sugar
113g butter at room temperature
10g of vanilla extract
Grating of 2 lemons
500ml of milk
sweetened whipped cream
- Precaliente el horno a 300F (150C). Grease and cover an 8×8 inch (20×20 cm) pan with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the egg yolks with sugar, vanilla butter extract and lemon zest until it becomes smooth. Add the harina and mix until it is well mixed. Add the milk and continue blending at low speed until it is homogeneous.
- Beat the egg whites in another bowl until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the egg whites into the mixture of milk and yolks.
- Turn the mixture into the prepared pan and oven for 80-90 minutes at 300°F / 150°C until it is lightly browned. Let it cool completely in the pan and refrigerate it so that it rests for a couple of hours.
- Cut the edges and cut the pastry into bars. Cover the bars with glas sugar, whipped cream and lemon wheels.
Leave a Comment