MARBLED CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
3 eggs L, (large), or 4 M, (medium)
1 lemon yogurt
1 measure of sunflower oil, (with the yogurt container)
2 measures of sugar
3 measures of yogurt, flour
1 packet of Royal type yeast
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Butter to grease the mold
- In a large bowl, add the three eggs, add the lemon yogurt, a measure of sunflower oil (with the yogurt container), two measures of sugar, and 1 sachet of yeast. Beat everything with the mixer and now add 3 measures of yogurt, flour; adding them one by one.
- In another bowl, we put half of the dough (I like to leave more, the white one). Add a couple of tablespoons of cocoa powder, and mix well.
- Now, with the help of kitchen paper, grease the mold, or ovenproof dish that you prefer, and sprinkle with flour. Turn over, to remove the excess.
- Add the white mixture, and then the cocoa, I usually make several thin layers, always pouring in the center, one on top of the other.
- Preheat the oven to 180º, with heat up and down, and introduce about 45 minutes. Check that it is done by poking a long toothpick or skewer into the center part and checking that it comes out clean.
- Let temper, and unmold. Now to enjoy!
Leave a Comment