MILK BUNS STUFFED WITH CHOCOLATE ✨
320 ml of whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
7 g dry baker’s yeast or 20 g fresh baker’s yeast
500 g flour of strength better that is of
GREAT STRENGTH type MANITOBA
80g of sugar
2 eggs L
Ounces of dark chocolate 70% cocoa Chocolate VALUE
for the termination
1 beaten egg
- Heat the milk with the butter. Remove it from the heat before it boils. Reserve until it tempers.
- Add yeast to milk, mix well.
- Add the vanilla
- Add the orange zest.
- Add the sugar, mix and add the lightly beaten eggs, mix well.
- Pour the flour into a bowl, make a hole in the center and add the liquids. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Sprinkle the counter with flour, turn the dough over and knead until it forms a homogeneous dough.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Knead again for 10 minutes.
- Grease a bowl, save the dough, cover it with a cotton cloth and let it rise until it doubles (or almost) its size (in my case it took about 2 hours in the microwave)
- Recover the dough, degas and divide into portions of similar weight.
- Round each of the portions.
- Crush each of the balls, place the ounce of chocolate in the center and close with the dough, forming a ball again.