ORANGE SOUFFLE 😋
- Advertisement -
120g potato starch
160g granulated sugar
Juice of 1 orange
6g baking powder for cakes
grated zest of 1 orange
Orange slices for decoration
- Ricotta should be used at room temperature, so take it out of the fridge at least 30 minutes beforehand. Wash and squeeze two oranges, you can choose to filter the juice or leave it with the pulp.
- In a bowl with the help of an electric mixer, soften the ricotta with the orange juice. Add the eggs and continue to beat the orange ricotta souffle cake mix, adding sugar.
- Add the grated orange peel and continue mixing with the mixer.
- Add the sifted potato starch and the yeast and continue mixing very well, the dough should be foamy and free of lumps.
- Pour the dough into a previously greased and floured pan, the pan should have high edges, mine is 24 cm.
- Cook the orange and ricotta soufflé cake in a static oven at 160 ° C for 50 minutes without opening the oven.
- Let the orange ricotta soufflé cake cool for 1 hour at room temperature and then put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours before removing it from the baking pan.
Leave a Comment