* 30g Oat Flour
* 15g Vanilla Whey
* 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
* 15g Stevia
* 40g Egg White
* 40g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
* 60ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
*20g Low Sugar Jam or Sugar Free Jam
*A Little Bit of Your Frosting
* 15g Vanilla Casein
* 100g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 180C and grease up two mini cake tins, or one standard cake tin.
2. Sieve all dry ingredients for your cake into a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Add wet ingredients for your cake into a bowl and mix to combine.
4. Pour your cake batter into your mini cake tin and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked through, and remove to cool.
5. To make frosting, add ingredients to a small bowl and mix to combine.
6. Once your cake has cooled, cut your cake in half and layer up with the frosting.
7. Put the top of the cake on and coat the cake in the frosting.
8. Sit back, look at the beautiful creation you’ve made and promptly eat it before anyone can ask for a bite.
Cals for WHOLE Cake: 383kcal
36C 46P 5F