SALMON IN ORANGE SAUCE
Salmon in orange sauce is a delightful dish that combines the rich flavors of salmon with the tangy and citrusy notes of orange. The salmon is typically pan-seared to perfection, creating a crispy exterior while keeping the inside moist and tender.
2 salmon fillets
Salt and pepper
1 glass of white wine
1 orange juice
1 glass of coconut milk
Ginger, cinnamon, curry powder
Sesame seeds for decoration
1. In a frying pan, pour a little olive oil and sauté the salmon in it.
2. Cook for a couple of minutes on both sides and season with pepper.
3. In the same pan, fry some chopped leek and pour white wine.
4. Once the alcohol evaporates also add orange juice and cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
5. Lastly, pour in the coconut milk and spices, then cook the salmon in the sauce for a couple of minutes.
6. Serve with a little chopped parsley and sesame seeds on top.