SEMOLA CAKE 😋
110g of sugar
130 ml of sunflower oil
400 g yogurt
220 g wheat semolina
200 g of wheat flour
10 g chemical yeast
100 g raisins – 100 g
vanilla – 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
400g of sugar
800g of water
lemon – 1/2 piece (juice and skin)
3 tablespoons of apricot jam to spread
shredded coconut for sprinkling
- Start the syrup by mixing all the ingredients together and cook for 5 minutes, then allow to cool completely.
- Mix the sifted flour, wheat semolina, baking powder and raisins. stir.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar. Add the oil, yogurt, vanilla and after each added product beat the mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients, stirring with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a rectangular mold, lightly greased with oil and sprinkled with flour. Bake at 180 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
- Cut into pieces of the desired size and pour the cold syrup over the hot cake. Spread the cake with jam or jam and sprinkle with grated coconut.