- Advertisement -
- 280 ml soy cream
- 250 g MascarVone
- 90 g sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 100 ml espresso
- 1 packet speculoos cookies
- Cacao powder for topping
- Start by whipping the cream with a hand mixer until it reaches a fluffy and airy consistency. Store in the fridge until needed.
- In a separate bowl add the MascarVone, sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix with the hand mixer until creamy and well combined.
- Gently incorporate the whipped cream into the mixture with a spatula.
- Dip each cookie in the espresso and lay them in a baking dish (30x20cm). Continue until the whole base is covered with cookies.
- Evenly spread 1/3 of the cream mixture on top. Repeat this process and finish with a layer of the cream mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Dust the dessert with cacao powder just before serving.
Leave a Comment