4 chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
1 tesapoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt, divided
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ cup grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 ½ cups chopped fresh spinach
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
• ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
• Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with oil.
• Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
• Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
• Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
• Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
• Place the chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.