STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM 😋
- Advertisement -
1 stick of spreadable cream cheese at room temperature.
500 ml of very cold whipping cream.
1 cup of very cold strawberry jam.
- To make your strawberry ice cream desserts, the cream you use must be very cold. If possible, put it in the fridge or freezer two hours before preparation.
- In a bowl, place the bar of cream cheese and, with the help of your mixer, beat at maximum speed until you get a very creamy mixture.
- Add the whipping cream.
- Continue beating at high speed until the volume of the mixture is doubled.
- The result should be a homogeneous mixture of pastel white color and a thick and creamy consistency.
- Finally, with the help of a spoon, add the strawberry jam, so that it is not fully integrated with the cream, but rather distributed only in some parts. This will allow you to give a strawberries and cream effect to your frozen desserts.
- When you have finished putting all the jam, pour into a freezer-safe mold and freeze for four hours (although it is better if you leave it overnight).
- The next day you can enjoy your finished ice cream recipe, you can also accompany it with some natural strawberries to accentuate the flavor.
Leave a Comment