STUFFED TURKEY WITH WINE SAUCE 😋
-1 turkey breast open in book
-1 roasted red pepper
-50 g of spinach
-1 onion, 1 carrot
-1 tomato, 2 garlic
-1 glass of white wine
-Salt, pepper, bay leaf
1. Beat the eggs with a little oregano, salt and pepper. Make a thin tortilla and cut it into strips. Cut the pepper the same.
2. Extend the breast, salt and pepper it and cover it with the washed spinach. Add the tortilla and the pepper, roll up the breast and tie it with kitchen string.
3. Peel and chop the onion, garlic, tomato and carrot. Brown the meat in oil, in the pressure cooker.
4. Add the vegetables, 1 bay leaf, wine, salt and pepper. Cook 25 min.
5. Crush the vegetables with the cooking juice and serve this sauce with the sliced meat
Leave a Comment