1 cup cocoa powder
2 cups of sugar
2 cups flour
1/2 cup of hot water
1 tablespoon baking powder margarine for greasing
4 Suflair chocolate bars (520 g)
2 cans of cream
2 tablespoons of cognac
2 cups (tea) of milk chocolate drink
1. Separate the whites and the yolks. Reserve.
2. Mount the egg whites until stiff. Add the egg yolks, one by one, the cocoa, the sugar and the flour, alternating with the hot water.
3. Mix gently with the yeast. 4.
4. Pour the dough into a 27 cm diameter mold, greased with a little margarine.
5. Bake, preheated to 200°C, for 30 minutes or until when inserted with a toothpick it comes out clean. Remove from the oven, let cool and unmold. 6.
6. Make the filling and the covering: reserve some chocolate chips to decorate and melt the rest in a water bath or in the microwave.
7. Add the cream and 1 tablespoon of brandy to the mixture and mix until creamy. 8.
8. To assemble, cut the cake in half and moisten both sides with the mixture of milk and 1 tablespoon of brandy. 9.
9. Fill with half the cream, place the other sponge disk on top and cover with the rest of the filling.
10. Put it in the fridge for 4 hours.
11. When serving, decorate with pieces of Suflair