BEEF STEW 😋
2 kilos of beef fillet in large cubes
8 cambray potatoes cut in half
2 carrots, peeled and cut into medium slices
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 bay leaves
2 teaspoons of salt
2 teaspoons of pepper
½ onion cut into medium cubes
5 garlic cloves
¼ tablespoon tomato puree
¼ cup of red wine
2 sprigs of thyme
2 cups of meat stock
1. Season the meat on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a pot, add the meat and seal it on both sides.
3. Remove the meat from the pot, add a little more vegetable oil and fry the onion with the garlic cloves for three minutes.
4. Add the tomato puree, the red wine, the meat stock, the sealed meat, the bay leaves, the thyme sprigs and correct the seasoning.
5. Cover the pot when it first boils, lower the heat and cook for an hour and a half.
6. Add the carrots and potatoes, cover the pot and cook for 10 more minutes.
7. Serve this delicious beef stew with potatoes and carrots.