VANILLA CUPCAKES 😋
3 cups of wheat flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon table salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups of standard sugar
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups of milk
2 1/2 sticks (225 grams) unsalted butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups of icing sugar
2 tablespoons of milk
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Grease 24 muffin tins or line with paper liners.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt very well in a medium bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy. Continuing to beat, add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add the vanilla.
4. Add the powders to the previous mixture, alternating with the milk, and mixing until all the lumps are broken, but without over-beating.
5. Pour batter into prepared ramekins, filling three-quarters full. Bake until they feel spongy to the touch, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool inside the molds for 10 minutes. Then unmold and place on wire racks to cool completely.
6. Beat the butter and vanilla in a bowl, until creamy. Add the confectioners’ sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating very well after each addition. Add the milk and continue beating until the bitumen is fluffy. Decorate cold cupcakes with this bitumen.