Pasta with Neapolitan sauce, mozzarella cheese
250g of spaghetti
6 ripe red tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
5 basil leaves
3 tablespoons of olive oil Salt and pepper to taste 100 g of mozzarella cheese
1. To prepare the sauce we put the pot on the fire with plenty of water, we make a cross on the tomatoes with the knife and we bring them to a boil.
2. In about 5 minutes they will be perfect. We put them in cold water to be able to peel them more easily. They will go directly into the blender glass to make a perfect tomato sauce.
3. In a pan with a little oil over low heat we will continue with the rest of the ingredients.
4. We will peel and finely chop the onion, you can also grate it, so that it integrates better into the sauce. In the same way we will peel and cut the garlic.
5. We added them to the pan. When they are very tender, we will add the tomatoes. It is time to rectify the flavors with the necessary salt and pepper. The tomatoes will take about 20 minutes over low heat to create a perfect sauce.
6. While the tomato is cooking, the pasta is prepared, for this type of sauces with Italian pasta they come very well, although it will be perfect with anyone.