VENEZUELAN FRITTERS 😋
- Advertisement -
150ml of water
7g dry yeast
13g of sugar
530g of common flour
12g of salt
500g of white cheese
oil for frying
- In a bowl add the water, dry yeast, sugar, eggs and butter, and beat. Add the salt and gradually add the flour and mix with a spatula.
- When the dough begins to form, knead with your hands to obtain a smooth dough. Wrap it in cling film and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Cut the white cheese into strips (size 8cm x 1.5cm) and reserve.
- Once the time has elapsed, divide the dough into three parts. Spread each one with the rolling pin and cut into strips.
- Wrap the sliced strips around each piece of cheese and close it tightly by pressing with your hands.
- Transfer them to the pan with hot oil and fry until golden.