MILK PANELS 😋
- Advertisement -
1 liter of milk
3 cups of sugar
1 pinch of baking soda
2 butter spoons
- Mix the milk with the sugar and bicarbonate of soda over medium heat, stirring constantly until it boils.
- Keep stirring until thickened and the candy starts to turn light brown and loosen from the bottom of the pot (about 1 hour or more).
- Turn off the heat, let cool a little and stir a little more, which will leave it even thicker.
- Grease a large surface with butter and pour in the fudge.
- Let cool well and cut into pieces before serving.
Leave a Comment