YOGURT AND MORA CHEESECAKE
100 g of cookies (Maria type).
60 g unsalted butter.
15 g of white sugar.
200 g of cream cheese (Philadelphia type).
250 g of liquid cream to mount.
100 g of unsweetened Greek yogurt.
70 g of white sugar.
60 g of milk.
4 sheets of gelatin.
1. Crush the cookies and add the melted butter and sugar; Mix well and spread evenly across the base of the mold, pressing down with a spatula so that it is well compact. We put in the fridge.
2. We put the gelatin sheets in a tray or deep dish with cold water.
3. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese with the sugar until well integrated and add the yogurt, stirring well.
4. In a separate bowl, heat the milk a little and add the well drained gelatin sheets; stir until completely dissolved and let cool for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the milk with the gelatin to the mixture of cream cheese and yogurt and stir very well.
6. In a separate bowl we beat the cream with some rods (I put the bowl and the rods in the fridge for 15 minutes so that they are cold and the cream mounts well); when the cream is semi-whipped we add it to the cheese and yogurt mixture, helping ourselves with a spatula or spoon and always with enveloping movements.
7. We must stir until it is well integrated but without going overboard so that the consistency of the cream is not lost.
8. We take the mold out of the fridge and add this mixture on the biscuit base, very carefully so that the biscuit does not break when adding the filling.
9. We let it rest in the fridge overnight (about 6 or 7 hours) so that it fully sets.
10. Finally we add the jam and some blackberries for decoration before serving and that’s it! We already have our cheesecake ready!