YOGURT CLOUD CAKE
The Yogurt Cloud Cake is a delightful dessert that combines the lightness of clouds with the creamy richness of yogurt. This heavenly treat is characterized by its airy texture and subtle tanginess, making it a perfect balance of sweetness and flavor.
(16 cm mold)
8 g of juice
lemon 250 g Greek yogurt
30 g wheat flour
10 g of starch
corn 65 g sugar
zest of a grated lemon
1. Separate the yolks from the egg whites.
2. Combine grated lemon peel, yogurt and sifted flour with egg yolks, mix well with a whisk.
3. Add lemon juice to the egg whites (at room temperature) and start beating, as soon as foam appears on the surface add 1/3 of the sugar and continue beating by adding sugar three times. You should have a smooth, whipped mixture.
4. Add the egg whites to the yolk mixture, in 3 stages, mixing gently from the bottom up.
5. Pour the mixture into the 16cm baking pan, lined with parchment paper.
6. Place the cake pan in a slightly larger pan and then place it on a baking sheet and add water to create steam as it cooks.
7. Cook at 110°C/230°F for 50 minutes and 170°C/338°F for 10 minutes. At the end, leave the cake in the turned off oven for another 10 minutes.
8. Let it cool in the refrigerator, sprinkle with icing sugar and enjoy the cold cake!