𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟲 𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗡𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱, 𝗶𝘁❜𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲.
𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
• 1 250 gram package Biscoff cookies crushed
• 6 tablespoons butter * See notes
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
• 2 1/2 cups cream cheese softened * See notes
• 1/4 cup superfine sugar
• 1 cup Biscoff spread smooth
• 1 1/4 cups heavy cream * See notes
𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
• 1/2 cup Biscoff spread melted
• 1/4 cup Biscoff cookies crushed
• Line an 8-inch springform cake pan and set aside.
• In a mixing bowl, combine your crushed Biscoff cookies with melted vegan butter and mix until combined. Transfer into the lined springform pan and refrigerate.
• In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese with the superfine sugar and beat until smooth and fluffy. Add in the Biscoff spread and beat until combined. Add the double cream and continue to beat until it stabilizes and thickens.
• Transfer the filling onto the crust and refrigerate overnight.
• Once firm, melt your Biscoff spread and pour over the top of the cheesecake. Sprinkle the edges with extra crushed cookies and refrigerate for a further 30 minutes, to firm up.
* Use vegan butter, cream cheese, and double cream for a dairy free cheesecake.
TO STORE: Biscoff cheesecake should always be stored in the refrigerator, covered. It will keep well for up to 2 weeks.
TO FREEZE: Place the cheesecake in a shallow container and store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Follow mamrecipes.com for more yummy written recipes
Leave a Comment