Shortcrust pastry with yogurt and fruit: simple, beautiful and delicious
For the pastry:
170g flour 0
130g potato starch
125g caster sugar
3 medium egg yolks
1 sachet of vanillin
For the yogurt mousse:
250 ml very cold single cream
170 g full-fat Greek yogurt (5% fat)
80g caster sugar
Berries or other fresh fruit to taste
- Shortcrust pastry: mix the flour, starch, sugar and vanilla. Then add the butter and mix until it forms a shortcrust pastry. Add the eggs and compact the dough, then leave it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Roll out the dough and form your pastries using the muffin tin.
- Prick the bottom and bake at 160° for 15/17 minutes.
- Mousse: Whisk the cream, yogurt and sugar in a bowl.
- Fill the pastries and serve them