𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚.
My chocolate muffins are moist double chocolate muffins loaded with chocolate chips ~ aka chocolate cake for breakfast. Best of all, they’re super easy to make and ready in about 30 minutes.
Is there anything better than a soft, spongy, oven-warm chocolate muffin with melting milk chocolate chunks? Make them in just 35 minutes with our foolproof recipe
Try our chocolate muffins recipe then check out our chocolate cupcakes, chocolate fudge cakechocolate mug cake androcky road.
We’ve also got plenty more delicious muffin recipes to try, such as these easy chocolate chip muffins, banana muffins and blueberry muffins.
Check out the olive shop for more chocolate treats from artisan producers to enjoy or buy as gifts.
• 2 cups all purpose flour
• 1 1/2 cups sugar
• 3/4 cup cocoa powder
• 1 cup milk
• 1 cup WARM water
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 2 eggs
1. Mix all dry ingredients after
2. Whisk all the wet ingredients and pour in dry ingredients mix until well combined.. Please don’t over mix it
3. Bake @180 for 20min or until when u insert toothpick and it comes back clean
Leave a Comment