-500 g of medium strength flour
-1 cup of breadcrumbs Frumen Especial Crunchy
-2 cups of grated cheese -Ground pepper
-1 teaspoon garlic powder -Chopped parsley
1. First of all, you must peel and cut the eggplants into slices. When choosing a good vegetable, yes, you have to pay attention that the skin is smooth and shiny and the vegetable is hard, to achieve the highest quality when cooking it.
2. Spread the pieces with mayonnaise on both sides. Once again, it is convenient to make it at home by beating ingredients such as egg, salt, vinegar or lemon juice, and vegetable olive oil, but you can also choose to buy a jar for the occasion.
3. In a separate bowl put the Frumen breadcrumbs, cheese, a little pepper, garlic powder and chopped parsley, and mix well. Now the funniest and most anticipated moment of the recipe has arrived: coating the aubergines in the mixture. You can call the kids to give them cooking tips while they get their hands dirty and have a great time.
4. You now have two options. If you choose to follow the dish that we teach you, you just have to put plenty of olive oil to heat and put the aubergines on both sides until they are well golden. Then all you have to do is drain on kitchen paper and serve with a sauce, for example, honey and mustard.
5. In the second case, before starting the preparation you will have to preheat the oven to 180º. After coating the aubergines, in this case in Frumen Especial Oven breadcrumbs, the next step is to place them in the oven for 15 minutes until they are golden brown.
6. And there you have it! If you want to show off with other delicious dishes that contain our breadcrumbs, you can prepare this spinach and dried fruit falafel or this crispy Parmesan sirloin, which will help you bring out your crunchiest vein to surprise your partner.
Leave a Comment