- 3 eggs
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 15 square cookies of the finite toasted ones
- Liquid candy
- 6 tablespoons of sugar ✅Preparation:
• Put in the mold where you have to prepare the caramel and set aside in a bowl.
• Mix the other ingredients with the blender. When everything is well crushed, put the caramel in the microwave for a few seconds so that it melts and thus be able to spread it better through the mold.
• Once extended, put the already crushed mixture and put it in the microwave for 15 minutes at 75 g of power. When you take it out, check if it is curdled by poking it with a toothpick, you know if it comes out dry it is, and if it comes out with dough, it needs to be cooked.
• Unmold it carefully, warm, because when it cools the caramel sticks and costs more.