Passion fruit cake with cream
2 large passion fruits
230 g sugar (1 and 1/3 trace)
175 ml of oil (3/4 cup)
450 g of common wheat flour
25 g of baking powder (1 envelope)
393 g of condensed milk (1 can)
80 ml of passion fruit concentrate
1. In a bowl add 4 eggs and the passion fruit, then place in the blender.
2. Add the sugar and oil, blend for 2 minutes.
3. Place the preparation and mix for 1 minute.
4. Add common wheat flour, baking powder and mix.
5. Pour into 2 16 cm molds and 1 10 cm mold.
6. Take to the oven previously preheated to 180°C for 30 minutes.
7. In a container, place the condensed milk and add the passion fruit concentrate, mix, then freeze for 10 minutes. 8. Let the cake cool and then unmold. 9. Decorate with the cream and passion fruit seeds (optional)
Leave a Comment