Butter bread is a delicious and simple snack that can be enjoyed any time of day. It consists of a slice of bread spread generously with butter. The bread can be toasted or left untoasted, depending on personal preference
• 1 egg
• 150 ml of milk
• 80 grams of sugar
• 1 teaspoon bread yeast
• 300 grams of flour
• Salt 1 teaspoon
• Butter 2 tablespoons for dough
• Butter to grease the layers
• egg to brush
1. Add sugar, milk, salt and yeast to the egg. Mix. Add all the flour and mix.
Cover with a towel and leave to rest for 20 minutes. Then turn the dough out onto a floured surface.
Begin kneading, gradually adding the softened butter. Knead for at least 10 minutes. Then cover and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Roll out the dough into a rectangle approximately 2 mm thick. Grease with butter. Shape as shown in the video.
Roll up and cut into pieces of 2 cm maximum. Divide in half and place in greased molds. Let rise for 1 hour.
3. Paint with egg and milk. Bake at 170°C for 20 minutes until golden.