BREAD AND CONDENSED MILK BUDON 😋
- Advertisement -
A cup of sugar.
3 units of French bread without crust.
A can of condensed milk.
200 cc of milk.
200 cc of cream.
200 g of pastry dulce de leche.
- In a pot, melt the sugar until you get a blonde caramel.
- Pour into a savarin mold and reserve.
- In a blender or mixer, put the bread without the crust together with the condensed milk, the eggs and the whole milk.
- Add the orange zest and blend well until a smooth mixture is achieved.
- Pour the mixture into the caramel mold, cover with aluminum foil and bake in a bain-marie.
- Cook about 80 minutes at 180º.
- Take the fridge to cool for 4 hours.
- Beat the cream and add the dulce de leche, achieving a mousse texture.
- Serve the cold bread pudding with the dulce de leche mousse.