- Advertisement -
Meat (pulp) 650 g Onion Vegetable oil Sale
3 tablespoons Smoked paprika eggs
125gr Bread flour
100g Vegetable oil
- First cut and mix the meat (or you can buy it already minced).
- Then in a pan fry the onion with chilli and salt.
- Combine the mixture with the meat with parsley, breadcrumbs, paprika, egg and salt.
- Shape the meatballs by filling them with the mozzarella.
- Roll them into the egg-flour mixture and then into the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil and serve, if you like, with sauces.
Leave a Comment